On June 14, 2021, Governor Scott removed all State COVID-19 restrictions and the State of Emergency expired on June 15, 2021.
At the time of your booking a 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation. The full balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival. Reservations made within 60 days of your arrival are due at the time of the booking. We accept all major credit cards.
All properties require a damage deposit which is fully refundable given no damage was done to the property, no evidence of smoking was found, and all garbage, recycling, and excess food were removed at check out. Damage deposits are taken directly by Storied Stay for all bookings independently and outside of third-party platforms. All other direct bookings including those from VRBO will be required to provide a pre-authorization of your credit card in the amount of the required Damage deposit.
The maximum number of guests who may stay overnight in the property is the number agreed upon at the time of the booking. No additional overnight guests are permitted unless agreed upon.
Our properties have one (or more depending on the home) designated parking spots available for each property. Parking instructions are provided with each home. Homes do not have unlimited parking capabilities.
Check-in time is 4pm. We cannot accept earlier check-ins without prior approval. Check-out time is 10am and we cannot accept later check-outs without prior approval at least 48 hours before the time of check out. Absent such approval, if you have not completely checked out of the property by 10am we are required to charge a late check-out fee of $100 from your damage deposit. The cleaners must be able to access the property driveway by 10:15am clear of any luggage, guests, and vehicles.
- Free cancellation for 48 hours, as long as the guest cancels at least 14 days before check-in (time shown in the confirmation email)
- Guests can cancel up to 60 days before check-in and get a full refund of the nightly rate, and the cleaning fee, but not the service fee.
- After that, guests can cancel up to 30 days before check-in and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, and the cleaning fee, but not the service fee.
- If only 50% of the reservation has been paid, no refund will be issued and the remaining 50% will simply not be charged.
You’ve been looking forward to your vacation for a long time and now you’re ready to make plans. We strongly suggest the purchase of travel insurance to protect yourselves and your vacation investment.
Protect your vacation with Guest Protect from CSA Travel Protection
What it Protects:
- Before you go: If you are unable to travel due to sickness, family schedule changes, or any other covered reason, with trip cancellation coverage you don’t need to lose your vacation savings.
- During your vacation: When things don’t go exactly as planned, it is nice to know that you have a safety net in place. With CSA vacation rental insurance, you are covered for things such as baggage delays, emergency assistance, trip interruption, and more.
- After you’re home: Don’t sweat the details. When you place a claim with CSA, you get one claims representative from start to finish, ensuring the best possible customer service.
Download a brochure today to learn more about this great, affordable insurance package. Click here for a Brochure